Home » » "Ludivine"..

"Ludivine"..


..was on the train again this morning. I decided to sit in a different carriage so I didn't stare at her. Actually I think she is prettier than the real Ludivine..

It's the evil temporary PA's birthday today. She's driving me mad but I bought her some chocolates in Fortnum's today, which seemed to calm her down for a couple of hours at least. No doubt she will be back to her usual insane self before long: picking fights with everyone else in the office, talking too much and bragging on about the Japanese Ambassador. Never mind S comes back in a couple of weeks: if she doesn't get kidnapped in Bogata, that is. Hooray! Counting the days.



Share this article :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © Tattoo Designs - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger